Aviator Pro AL20
The Aviator Pro AL20 reflects a combination of advanced engineering and design, built with the highest level of attention to detail, function, and style. Built with aircraft-grade aluminum shell and frame, this luggage is the traveler's perfect carry-on companion. Lightweight & zipper-less design brings fashion & functionality to the next level. With responsive 360 degree wheels, telescoping handle, and TSA approved locking system, this is a must-have for any trip. Travel the way it's supposed to be.
- Aluminum Telescoping Handle
- TSA Approved Locking system
- Soft-close handles located on top and side
- Zipper-less to add an extra layer of anti-theft protection and elegance
- Responsive 360 wheels
- Rip-stop Nylon material
- Dual Compression Straps to keep contents secure and add packing capacity
- MGF Deluxe Zippers engineered for strength and durability
- Spacious Mesh Compartments for small accessories and to keep contents organized
- Clip-in Storage Panel for easy access to garments underneath
H: 23" W: 14.5" D: 9.5"
9 lb 10 oz
Carry-on is recommended. Aluminum will naturally show dents & scuffs, badges of your well-traveled journeys. Meets International Carry-on requirements, please check your airline’s policy before flying.
Our secure luggage can only be opened by aviation security agencies
HOW TO RESET THE COMBINATION
The original number is 0-0-0
To reset the combination
- Turn the resettable button (1) from OFF to SET
- Dial the numbers (s) to any number you selected. (Ex: 888)
- Turn the resettable button (1) to OFF.
How to use the combination lock
- Turn the dials to the correct numbers in the show window, push the button to open the lock
- Press down the lock to latch the luggage, and then turn the numbers randomly to lock
- When your luggage is not in use, we recommend storing it in the dust bag provided
- Do not overpack your luggage in order to avoid damaging or breaking the case
- Wipe off surface or scuff marks, with the magic eraser included in your suitcase
- For major spills caused by items such as shampoos bursting, use a wet/dry vac to suction it all up. A damp microfiber cloth works well for minor spills
- To keep the exterior looking clean, remove dirt or dust with a soft cloth or a damp non-abrasive sponge
- Disinfect handles with a disinfecting wipe or a damp micro-fiber cloth
All luggage from and manufactured by MYGOFLIGHT is covered by a five-year limited warranty against any manufacturer defects or failures. You may request replacement parts, a repair, or an exchange for a replacement within five years of the invoice date. All repair costs and related shipping costs in the Continental US under this Warranty Policy will be covered by MYGOFLIGHT. Before returning any merchandise, customers should contact us first to discuss any issue that you have, and we can see how to best resolve it. This helps to avoid unnecessary shipping charges as often issues can be resolved over the phone. Returned merchandise must be in resalable condition, including original packaging. A restocking fee may apply in the event the item is not returned in the original condition and packaging. You can contact us by email at or by phone at (303) 364-7400. Please include the details of the original order with your inquiry. If you have an issue beyond the five-year warranty period, please contact us anyway. We will do our best to resolve the issue to your satisfaction. Our goal is for your product to perform well for a very long time. This warranty covers structural defects in the workmanship such as locks, bindings wheels or zippers. Normal wear and tear of the product, misuse or lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse, scratches, dents, abnormal use, modification or alteration are not covered by our Warranty.